1. Basic Policy
The "Guide to Training Camps in Fukushima" website (hereinafter referred to as "The Site") collects information about users of The Site to the extent that the information is necessary for the smooth operations of the services (supply of information via website, receiving of opinions, etc.) provided by The Site. We will handle the collected information properly within the limits of the "Purposes of Use" stated below.
2. Scope of Information to be Collected
- 2-1. The Site automatically collects information, such as your Internet domain name, IP address, usage of The Site, etc.
- 2-2. Upon using the "Contact Us" service, you are requested to fill out the contact form with respect to your name, address, phone number, email address, opinion/proposal, etc.
- 2-3. In the event of any opinion, inquiry and the like not coming via the contact form, the sender's email address will be shown to the addressee.
3. Purposes of Use
- 3-1. With regard to the collected information as mentioned in 2-1, we may use it as a reference to smoothly manage the services provided by The Site.
- 3-2. With regard to the collected opinions/proposals as mentioned in 2-2, we may use them as a reference for future policy development. We may also use your name, address, phone number and e-mail address to contact you in the future.
4. Restrictions in the Use and Supply of Collected Information
EXCEPT when disclosure is requested under law, when an illegal act such as an unauthorized access or threat has been made, or when there is any other special reason, The Site will not use the collected information for purposes stated in 3 above, or it will not supply the information to any third party. Please note, however, that The Site may publicize statistically processed data or opinions with respect to information about access to The Site, opinions/proposals addressed to Fukushima Prefecture, and personal attributes regarding pertinent individuals.
5. Security Measures
The Site will take measures deemed necessary to prevent leakage, loss and damage of the collected information and to properly manage such information. Although we may contract an outside specialist to operate The Site, we will take all necessary measures so that the party hired to do so will manage the collected information properly.